Ramblings of a Madman

arnie 385x1503 Ramblings of a Madman

You guys got on me for my picks, but I’m still doing pretty well.

COLLEGE:  11-9

Miami – 3 1/2 over Pitt

TCU -17.5 over SMU

CINN 33-30 okl  UPSET SPECIAL #1  OKL will get there’s after almost blowing the game to Air Force.

ALA -7 ark

ARIZONA -6.5 cal

UCLA 31-28 texas. UPSET SPECIAL  Maybe a start of a 3 game losing streak for texas?

KNTY +14 florida

AUBURN -3 so. carolina

OREGON -11 asu

NFL:  16-7

TENN +3 giants

NE -14 bills

BALT -10.5 browns

SAINTS -3.5 falcons

KC +3 sf

DET +11 minn:  Would love to see Minn lose this one!!!!

DALLAS 34-31 texans.  Dallas will be tied for first after the weekend.

RAMS +3.5 wash

JACKSONVILLE +3 eagles

SEATTLE +5.5 chargers

RAIDERS +4.5 cards

MIAMI -3 jets

BEARS +3 packers.

Remember, picks are for entertainment purposes only.

Arnie

Comments

1. Sean says:

Why do you pick against UT every single week? What has UCLA done to make you think they could even begin to challenge Texas? You thought Texas would get beat by double-digits by Tech and now you think a bad UCLA team will go to Austin and beat Texas??? You really need to give up your hater lifestyle and just admit that Texas is better than you think.

2. Frank says:

Arnie, where have you been? I can’t keep up with you, you sticken genisus, I’m going broke with out your picks, you had me wearing dimonds as big as horse turds at one time. Where can I get your show in Wi.?

3. Wacky Tom Czarnecki says:

I took +11 1/2 Arizona St. How in the world did they give this game. its like all oregon had to do was walk up to the player, give the ball to arizona state and just get it back in the red zone.

4. Wacky Tom Czarnecki says:

I took Ny Jets ml/ Minnesota -12/ San Diego -3/ and Atlanta 3 1/2

1. Wacky Tom Czarnecki says:

Arnie: do u have a replay show so i can listen when i get home/ i have android and the shows you have i think are for iphones only? is this correct

5. Wacky Tom Czarnecki says:

Look For The Wacky Report on You Tube Buddy we gonna show how to kick the Stock Market Butt, THe 401k and the Bank Cd’s. Lets show em all buddy YOU STINKIN GENIUS

Comments are closed.