1080 KRLD 'Your Hometown' live today from Meteor Hamburgers in Wylie | Your Hometown Stories | Listen Live

19-Year-Old Charged With Murder After Botched Drug Deal

KELLER (CBSDFW.COM) – A 19-year-old man was arrested Saturday for stabbing another 19-year-old to death when he refused to pay for marijuana, police said.

A witness called police at about 10:30 p.m. Friday and reported a fight between three individuals in the 1800 block of Green Trail. When the witness shouted that she was calling police, two of the individuals fled the scene while another slumped onto the ground next to a silver Saturn.

Paramedics arrived shortly thereafter and the victim, Watauga resident Christopher Glover, died from an apparent stab wound in the chest.

Police secured a search warrant and arrested Keller resident Maxwell Fotey, 19, at his home and charged him with murder at about 6:30 a.m. Saturday. Investigators are searching for a third person who may have been involved with the stabbing.

Fotey is being held on a $100,000 bond.

Comments

1. Wot Zoo says:

Wow sounds like this dude is gonna have a LOT of time to think about what he did!

2. sara says:

white trash death penalty

3. friend says:

I knew Chris, and his brother Johnny, both great guys. Chris will be missed by everyone at my school. R.I.P. Christopher

4. Jennifer Anderson says:

I know his brother Johnny and this is very sad. Its hard to imagine a new father killed over something so stupid. Msy the Lord be with Johnny and his family.

5. TEX4S says:

May the lord ??? Where was your lord when the kid was dieing ? oh – was he too busy ? let me guess … tornado ? Pathetically ironic how you sheepole ask for help from the one who is doing all the killing – kinda counter-productive dont ya think ?

1. kiki says:

HEY ASS HOLE WHY DONT YOU JUST GO AHEAD AND KILL YOURSELF SO THE DEVIL CAN TAKE YOU BC IT SEEMS THAT YOU ARE ON HIS SIDE… NOBODY WANTS YOUR NEGATIVITY I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU SAY HI TO SATAN FOR ME……. OH AND ALSO BEN LADDEN, HITLER, SADAM, you can be best friends with them🙂 (idiot)

6. Ren Bel says:

This is why young people should stay in school. If he would of been of college chances are he would of not been selling drugs. If he was selling drugs and had some type of college experience he would know that a few bucks of weed is not worth prison time for murder.

7. courtney says:

Chris is my cousin this is sickening to read random people commenting and assuming they know the whole story. Get a life people. We should all be praying for the baby left behind. & that others will learn from their mistakes.

1. fred says:

thats funny, allot of people suppliment their income at college by selling drugs

8. peh says:

Honestly i think people nees to bud out and fotey needs to get the death penalty and bail for him shouldnt even be an option. i would also like to pay my respects to the Glover family. stay strong

9. team fotey says:

FREE FOTEY!!!!!

1. amy says:

Did you know him? I need to speak with his friends, please email me, I’ll provide proof of my role in this case once contacted.

10. fredf says:

If the weed was legal, one of thes people would still be alive, and the other would of had to find a real job.

Comments are closed.