FBI Searches Home & Office Of Commissioner John Wiley Price

Latest update 8:05 p.m.

DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – The FBI spent much of Monday searching Dallas County Commissioner John Wiley Price’s home and offices.

Everything began just after 9 a.m. when federal officials executed a search warrant at the 6th Floor Book Depository in downtown Dallas, which houses the offices of the Dallas County Commissioners. The agents left the District 3 commissioner’s home just after 7 p.m. that evening.

The federal documents allege possible violations including theft or bribery concerning programs receiving federal dollars; attempt to evade taxes; fraud and false statements; structuring transactions to evade reporting requirements; laundering of money instruments; and conspiracy.

Speaking from his attorney’s office late Monday afternoon, Price said he didn’t know until he got to work this morning that anything was going on and that the entire thing has taken him by surprise.

“I’d been to a meeting. I came in [and] there were individuals both on the bottom floor and on the second floor. And so, they had search warrants and I accommodated,” he said.

Federal investigators also had search warrants for Price’s home in Oak Cliff, the DeSoto house belonging to his assistant Dapheny Fain and other locations, personal and professional, linked to him.

Just before rush hour, CBS 11 News learned that three search warrants – two for Price’s cars and one for his person – concerned any electronic storage devices, including things like personal computers, mobile phones, personal data assistants, iPhones, iPads, disks and thumbdrives. The warrants covered all those items and computer cookies and passwords dating back to 2001, in addition to safety deposit box keys and sums of cash found worth $500 or more.

When asked about the impact of the federal investigation Price said, “I mean I’ve been up against this once before. This is not the first time I’ve been up against adversity, so I look forward to that day I court,” he said. “For 27 years I’ve represented my constituents and I plan on being around for the next 27 years. I have no idea what this is all about. I’ve seen the search warrants and that’s as far as it goes. I have not seen the affidavit. I have no clue as to where they’re going.”

Dallas County spokeswoman Maria Arita told CBS 11 News the Commissioner’s Court building has been closed to the public, with only county employees being allowed inside. Arita says there is no Commissioner’s Court business being conducted today.

By afternoon FBI agents were still at the scene and were busy taking photographs of two vehicles, a new BMW 650i convertible and a Chevrolet Avalanche SUV, in the parking lot of the Commissioners Court building. Both vehicles are registered to Price’s political consultant, Kathy Nealy. Federal investigators spent the better part of the day at Nealy’s Uptown office and Victory-area townhouse.

Nealy has long been considered the “go-to” political go-getter for garnering voters and election muscle in Dallas’ Southern Sector. Nealy was paid more than $250,000 this past year from Dallas’ new mayor, Mike Rawlings, for her work on his campaign.

She has also worked for Ron Kirk, Starke Taylor, and on the American Airlines Center campaign. No word from the FBI on how she’s involved or why they are interested in her vehicles and office.

The federal warrants concerned possible crimes including; Theft or Bribery Concerning Programs Receiving Federal Funds, Attempt To Evade or to Defeat Tax, Structuring Transactions to Evade Reporting Requirements and Laundering of Money Instruments.

CBS 11 News asked County Commissioner Maureen Dickey, whose had numerous political fights with Price, for her reaction to the FBI searches. “I think it’s a happy day for Dallas County,” she said. “Because it [the FBI actions] offers hope that there’s a higher authority than county people that will come in and see – check on things. [And] if there is wrongdoing, they will do something about it.”

The searches come six years after the FBI raided Dallas City Hall in the city’s largest public corruption scandal, in which 16 people were indicted, convicted or pled guilty.

Despite published reports, CBS 11 News has learned the offices of Mike Cantrell, Dallas County Commissioner District 2, have not been searched by the FBI. “I’m sitting in my office right now. I’ve had a staff person down in the administration building and nothing has been searched,” Cantrell told KRLD NewsRadio 1080.

Dallas County Commissioner Price has been a notable face in Dallas politics for more than 25 years.

Through the years Price has often found himself at the center of controversial incidents and volatile outbursts; with the most recent happening in February when he repeatedly told several residents attending a commissioner’s court meeting to “go to hell.”

The FBI wouldn’t comment as to why the various searches were being performed.

CBS 11 News has crews covering this story and will have more information as it becomes available.

1. te says:

Don’t know what prompted this search by the FBI but I am sure it is warranted. I can still recall the first time I saw him on T.V. after moving here from Houston. I thought very little of him and still feel the same. Also true of the Lipscomb (sp?) person.

1. Joe says:

Yeah, Lipscomb too and there was another trouble maker named Diane Ragsdale. She caused so much trouble doing things like publicly threatening people she left her public office and kind of disappeared.

1. Alberto Knox says:

Hmm… do you feel these “troublemakers” are too “uppity?”

2. fxr says:

Diane Ragsdale wasn’t “uppity”. She thought the world owed her.

3. Big Mike says:

HMMM what is the common denominator here

2. Mac says:

It ia boout time we cleaned up Dallas’ crooked political machine.

1. X says:

thats funny………Whats even more hilarious you really think thats where we should start…..

2. bob barker says:

Yep and JWP is an obvious place to start.

3. Mac says:

It is about time we cleaned up Dallas’ crooked politics. This is a very good start!

4. brandy says:

Glad to finally see that embarrassment of a councilman exposed. Why no one has dismissed him before maybe this will reveal the real Mr. John Wiley Price. I could never stand him or lipcomb. Trash!

5. Short says:

No room for bullies in politics. That’s all he is. Got his butt kicked at a protest, went away mad looking for a little man to beat up to get even. Revenge is sweet.

1. fxr says:

He is a bully, I’ve seen that first hand.

6. evans says:

All of you haters are hating because he(John Wiley Price) speaks the truth!! And why all of the nasty remarks about a man who is now deceased. Heartless idiots!!

1. LSmith says:

Mr. Lipscomb was later cleared of all charges but that didn’t make the New.

1. Cole Younger says:

he was a criminal wearing a stupid little hat

2. George says:

HMMM don’t think he was cleared of the FELONY HEROIN POSSESSION case he was convicted of, but I guess that doesn’t matter huh?

3. Buyerbwear says:

It most certainly did make the news. Still, these three–Al Lipscomb, Diane Ragsdale and John Wiley Price–have bulled their way through countless City Council meetings, have acted unprofessionally and cannot act humane for fear of being seen as week by their “constituents” (one of Ragsdale’s favorite words, once she learned its meaning). The sooner JWP is behind bars, the better.

2. WuzYoungOnceToo says:

How about disliking him because he’s a thug and a moron?

1. Buyerbwear says:

Reason enough for me.

3. John Phillip Cole says:

JWP is a self-serving a$$hole that’s getting his comeupance. F*ck him.

1. bob barker says:

7. Bill A. Belt says:

It’s about time—thanks FBI

8. Daniel Baxter says:

The Drugs is in the closet. . . .

1. Daniel Baxter says:

Only Kidding !!!!!!

1. dbas says:

don’t believe that you are kidding

2. bob barker says:

In the closet?…that explains things…..

3. Columbo says:

If there are any, I bet they’re in the dolls he collects.

9. TPA says:

Be careful who you tell to go to hell. FBI, make sure you leave a science book regarding astronomy and celestial events. He has a couple of scientific terms confused.

10. LSmith says:

I’m weling to bet you that he’s been set-up for being so out spoken, after 25 years as Commissioner and now all of a subben he is being investigated by the FBI. take about Crooked

1. R U Serious? says:

2. You're An Idiot says:

All of a “subben”. Classic. “Take” about crooked. LOL! Literate fail.

11. Craig says:

Just wait for the calls of “Racism” to be shouted.

1. George says:

It’s already been shouted Craig. It’s always the white man holding the poor black man down. Of course his statement of “All of you are white, Go to hell!” Isn’t racist in the least is it? Since 1992 Price has been charged with the following offenses the majority of which have been dismissed;[8] aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, assault, criminal mischief, criminal trespassing, terroristic threat, aggravated assault-serious bodily injury, and sexual assault (which was dismissed by the Judge). Yea reall stand up guy you keep voting in there District 3.

1. Jessesgirl says:

Atta baby George! Thanks!

2. youdontgetit says:

it is stupid to say cite racism against white. not possible. the white supremacist system is structural and system tailored for white privilege and benefit. i am not speaking of your personal feelings, i am talking about what is institutional and systemic. for example, child-woman trafficking and related sexual horrific crimes are overwhelming committed by white males yet many are not caught. most of the huge million-billion dollar corporate crimes and even war crimes are committed overwhelmingly by white males. why are they prosecuted? the system favors them.

3. youdontgetit says:

meant to say why are NOT whites prosecuted at the same level for worse crimes- it’s because of institutional and systemic racism that favors and gives privileges to whites.

4. bob barker says:

Yuo make our point for us “youdont”? its like shooting catfish in a barrel..or carp.

5. he hate me says:

you go george

6. George says:

I’m sorry but racism against whites is not possible? That is the most absurd statement on these comments..
        I hate having to quote Dictonary.com but
        Racism –noun
        “1. a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one’s own race is superior and has the right to rule others.
        3. hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.”
        It is possible for racism to be against any race regardless of color.
        Now you say that human trafficing and related sexual crimes are overwhelmingly committed by whites. Any statistics to back that up? I have some statistics for you though. In a 2007-08 study done by the U.S. Department of justice found that Among the 438 suspects for whom information on race was reported, blacks represented
        the largest category (36%), followed by Hispanics (31%).
        Whites and Asians accounted for 13% and 16% of
        human trafficking suspects, respectively. Asians constituted
        the largest category of labor trafficking suspects
        (37%), while blacks accounted for the largest percentage
        of sex trafficking suspects (44%)”
        So I’m sorry to burst your bubble but your wrong.
        Check the report for yourself
        The “system” as you put it favors the heads of these multi billon dollar corporations not because they are white but rather because they have the money to buy thier way out.

2. Jo Ella Pruitt says:

You po ” White Trash get an education !!! “””TRAILOR TRASH !!!! learn how to spell !! I”LL teach you DUM DUM !!

1. Bart Townsend says:

Shut up you racist POS. You are making your own race look bad. How can you be that stupid? Do you think that because you are black you cannot be racist? Do the world a favor and kill yourself. My tax dollars will not have to support you anymore if you do.

2. James says:

This coming from someone from a race that can’t speak English. It’s pronounced HAIR not HER. (ie. Gurol, I gots my her did at Shaniqua’s salon.)

12. RussP says:

Sounds like there will soon be another entry to the long list of Dallas (city, county and ISD) elected officials under indictment and possibly in jail. Not sure why this seems to be an ongoing theme in Dallas politics, are these people the best candidates offered to the voters?.

13. NesaS says:

FBI will not find anything. JWP is too smart for this OLD trick

1. WuzYoungOnceToo says:

Yeah…John Wiley “I have no idea what a black hole is” Price is a real rocket surgeon.

14. Dallas Is A Joke says:

Too funny!!! Hope he ends up in jail like his buddies.

15. ms shantel says:

He is not trash brandy do u even know what’s going on people so quick to talk about him are u God or somebody who are all of u to judge him shut up and wait for details

16. ms shantel says:

Yes it is about race to smarty pants

1. RKM says:

I almost never get into a “race” argument but this is getting tiresome. for the most part only one group of people ever bring up raxe problems or cause race problems and it isn’t the white race. you want the problems to end, then stop stirring things up.

1. RKM says:

I do however have to admit that this page proves to be the exception rather than the rule. race war abounds here just about equally.

17. negroguy says:

whoe b da knew main downtown?

18. Jim says:

john wiley (racist) price. Can’t wait to see him get his. Am surprised he hasn’t yet.

19. ms shantel says:

No justice no peace all these jwp hatas on here is sad all y’all get a life who is the dummy talking about obama what do he have to do with this childish people

20. Lebeau S says:

what are you saying ? black people is not worth the voice that bring the truth to the front for people to see how we are treated really he is the only one to put it on the table for everyone to see beware Dallas John
    Willey Price is here to stay

1. John Phillip Cole says:

Stay IN JAIL, that is…

2. Bart Townsend says:

Does it have to be black peoples voice. Why not peoples voice. You are racist in saying black peoples voice all our voices should count the same. That is what MLK wanted and if he was around today he would be damned ashamed of the black community.

21. jarhead says:

How can one tell who the racist is, JWP is one if you look at his actions

22. ms shantel says:

All this hate is so ugly y’all don’t know anything how many white people do crooked stuff just because he’s black and outspoken he a criminal where is the evidence you haters balck girls rock lol

1. JK says:

This has NOTHING to do with him being black & outspoken. This has to do with possible criminal activity. “where is the evidence” … well apparently there was enough evidence to warrant further investigation causing a judge to sign off on a search warrent.

And FYI … JWP is the biggest racist I have ever come across. Defending him simply because he is black & outspoken, yeah that doesn’t sound like any form of racism. But thank you, JWP, for helping to make part of my life a living hell. White or black, I don’t care. I don’t like him simply because HIS actions caused a backlash that turned anything and everything into a race issue … and that backlash made my life hell. SO … I don’t like him. I do not respect him. And I don’t care what color he is, he is a poor representation for his community!

2. Bart Townsend says:

But….. he commited a crime therefore he is a criminal. Should we give him a pass because he is black? That would be very very racist. And shame on you for bringing race into this he is a criminal and needs to be in jail.

23. the voodoo doll says:

They better find something or he is gonna comeback swinging and I don’t mean from a tree!

24. Dawg says:

..hate the game…not the playuh!

25. moe says:

This all because His Corn Rows are crooked —just like Him !!!!!!!!

26. noodle says:

About time they raid him.

27. dobbie says:

Lots of racist statements on here against blacks;I think they have every right to be concerned…

28. Eli Gemini says:

The FBI should get a warrant for Denton County Commissioners and Denton City Hall next. … I know that they’ll find lots of “goodies”.

29. Cedrick M says:

John Wiley Price is a great civil rights leader. Thanks to John Wiley, the backward country folk in Dallas County put away their confederate flags.

30. Cedrick M says:

It seems like any black person that stands up for civil rights is consiered a troublemake in this backward state of Texas

1. George says:

No but any person regardless of race that has committed the crimes as your belove3d JWP but strongarms and intimidates witnesses to avoid prosecution is a troublemaker.

2. 2sister says:

I don’t mind if someone stands up for civil rights, but this should be done professionally, civilly, and in a loving manner. I’m not saying that I’m perfect in this myself, but I try to be sensitive and loving in my replies to others. Even if someone is rude or hateful, we shouldn’t respond in kind.

3. 2sister says:

In my other comments, I wasn’t saying that you said anything unkind. I have, however, heard and read unkind remarks from both black people and white people on this forum. We need to be working together and not tearing each other up. If a white or black person is guilty, they shouldn’t use their race to try and get out of a crime. I’m not saying that John Wiley Price has been found guilty of something, but I have heard him say some unkind things on the Television. When we responding unkindly to others, that doesn’t win us friends or help our causes. That just makes others angry at us and often hurts the cause we are fighting for.

31. Kevin D.Sanders says:

In this city of Dallas,Tx European Americans have always had a problem with the Black leadership in this city, especially with the commissioner John Wiley Price. He has been an excellent county commissioner for the city of Dallas.

32. toro says:

JWP has always been a bufoon and a loud mouthed jerk. Makes a great Democrat in today’s culture……

33. YouForgotSomething says:

What he actually said was “all of you are white, you can go to hell.”

34. LBJ says:

The FBI does not devote these kind of resources to an investigation unless there is a very good chance that something will be uncovered of an illegal nature. Given the stories of JWP’s past history of involving himself in kickback schemes, attempted extortions, etc. this was bound to occur at some point. JWP had to pay for those fancy cars somehow – the Aston Martin and the Bentley. It will be interesting to see if at some point, Royce West also finds himself the subject of an investigation – given his past history with JWP.

35. bob barker says:

Its about time!

36. Justice for All says:

No THIS is entertainment….can’t wait to hear what they find.

37. Jennali says:

I feel sorry for his constituency, in that there obviously is no qualified person in their district to run for commissioner. Surely that must be the case or they would have elected a more competent person. As a result, they are left with constantly defending and justifying the behavior of this very immature man,; a man who, because he speaks loudly and without measure, is mistakenly viewed by his constituents as brave and knowledgeable.

38. Jeff says:

I hope they do a deep wide cavity search

39. Rick McDaniel says:

No matter what Price claims to have done to benefit the black community, I have zero respect for him or his methods. There are right ways and wrong ways to do things, and he has often chosen the wrong ways.

His recent conduct is highly suspect, in terms of political wrongdoing, in trying to hand the Dems, control of the county.

40. bob barker says:

The MMS Company.

41. coretta says:

Let’s just wait and see IF the FBI does and who, what, when, and where and finds anything.

42. coretta says:

Let’s just wait to see IF the FBI finds who, what, when and where and then come to our conclusions.

43. MsDee says:

How many times a year does the FBI search John Wiley Price’s home, place of business, cars, pockets; never find anything and we never hear what they were searcging for in the first place…. Its ridiculous but that’s Texas for you. We have senators and governors doing much more damage but they focus on this man. Keep on representing us JWP!

1. Preston McKinney says:

This is the first time but thanks for playing.

44. GHETTO says:

45. Nick Bristow says:

I do not care for the unprofessional way Mr Price has carried himself nor the way he has tarnished the authority of city hall to many degrees. He is also a racist that has done nothing more than to further divide people in this city. BUT I think it is quite ashamed that people rejoice in the fact that he may be guilty of anything. Just because a man is being investigated does not make him guilty. Let then investigate and if he is brought up on charges let him have his day in court. Your very comments about him being guiltyof anything right now is based on nothing more than him being black and in the public eye with his antics.

1. Preston McKinney says:

He is guilty of being Racist. That has been illustrated of Television several time alone.

46. AH says:

From the limited comments I have seen this guy make, he gives people of color a bad name.

47. freeman says:

better find something. this guy will play the race card before the deck is shuffled.

48. ghetto says:

All you J.Price hater happy now I bet yall ready fly the Confederate flag downtown will pep this that not happeing ,try it an let see.oh yea i like to forgot DALLAS IS AT THE TOP OF THE LINE BEHIND WHEN IT COME TO RACISM..DO YOU NO WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT MR,TOM SIR.

49. Mike says:

I feel that John Wiley Price has been close to corruption for many years, as he is a County Commissioner and has homes and cars like a millionaire. He always brings Race card up, in issues in county business. Maybe the new Mayor will see what goes on in Dallas and bring us out of the OLD and into the New world market .

Clean house and get new people who want to bring Dallas ahead of other cities..

50. jbleudog says:

It’s so convenient to pull out the race card when someone disagrees with you, or even when you get caught breaking the law-

Bout time!

51. memyselfandi says:

Who’s the real criminal?????????????????????????????

52. Johhny2Times says:

you can only spit in the face of decency for 25 years ……. I reckon …. lol ….. johnny better get ready for some federal time …….. he is dirty and he knows it too …….. unfortunately, the FBI is propbably a day or two late ……. bet that johnny threw out everything that he could find that would incrimiinate him on this ongoing investigation …… if he were smart that is …. lol

1. Anthony Stabile says:

I’m gonna go get the papers… get the papers.

53. evans says:

@ just sayin – It is what it is! If you haven’t lived with the hate, then how would you know? And, everything that has been done to uplift BLACK PEOPLE in America was only the right thing to do. After all, BLACK PEOPLE have made a LARGE contribution to this COUNTRY, that they have never gotten credit for! Don’t comment about things you know nothing about!

54. Slo_poke says:

Did Al leave a letter to the police to read after he was 6 ft. under oops

55. Ken says:

Lots of people writing a man’s career obituary though he’s not been arrested, tried or legally convicted. And doesn’t the article say the FBI is also conducting searches of property of two other people? May be Wiley is indirectly being searched as it pertains to the others?

56. Cat says:

It is not a matter of being a democrat or a republican. We as a country have failed to hold our politicians to a higher standard. They can get away with way to much and it comes into play with our pocket books eventually. We should all pay more attention to what is going on ourselves and not count on the media. They only report it if it is going to get them noticed in a big way. We are supposed to be able to look up to them and admire them and challenge our children to be like them.

There are alot of honest good people still left in the world, just wish they would run for office, oh wait, is that even important anymore??

57. dkrom says:

Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely. Black or white, color doesn’t matter. Dallas politicans have put the “crook” in crooked.

58. Cole Younger says:

The Black bird is about to fall off the perch ……………wonderful

59. JustJ says:

Black People can any of you just sit down and be quiet for a few? It is my opinion that each and everyone who does anything illegal puts their selves in danger of being found out. Eventually that person you think you can trust, decides they are tired of being your lap dog. So they just do what is best and give you up, I am certain that if I Owned a man like JWP, he’d of been hooked to the whippin’ post more likely than not for all the wrong he’s done. Quiet as it’s kept (or supposed to have been) . Just Sayin’….

60. if the PRICE right? NOT! says:

Its time to clean house and get rid of Price once and for all. Sweep out all the trash & sweep his black *ss unto the street! or jail cell!. He is a no good RACIST black idiot with a big chip on his shoulder. All the people that say he is not a racist are black like him. They need to stop putting these money hungry traitors in office and put someone who will really do something for the people of Dallas instead of stealing from the people. Get rid of this black maggot. RIGHT ON FBI!!!
    I’ve been waiting to see the fall of Price yeeepeee!!! (doing the jig)

61. totheunjust says:

Jeb Bush, George Bush Sr., and his son Neil Bush have all been implicated in the Savings and Loan Scandal, which cost American tax payers over $1.4 TRILLION dollars.

The Bush Presidents started wars that are costing us $3-4 TRILLION, killed millions of innocent civilians, and tortured thousands.

If YOU believe in JUSTICE, why don’t you go after these war criminals stealing your tax dollars to enrich private individuals, companies and contractors?

Or do not care cause they’re mostly white?

62. LuckyBlueEyez says:

I am just curious when the black folks will stop accusing people of racism just because the accused happens to be black.

63. justis 4 all says:

64. FedUpTxn says:

Isn’t it interesting that WFAA won’t allow JWP’s prior criminal history to be included in their comments? Anyone want to see what Mr. Price has been charged with before, go to the dallas county official website and do a criminal background search. Why this criminal remains in office, is a complete mystery!

1. James says:

He should have been charged for wearing those bicycle shorts that time.

65. Bart Townsend says:

look at the comments “white trash” white this, white that. It is the black people in Dallas that are racist. John Wiley Price included and the moron Caraway. Racist abounds in Dallas from black people. Black people need to wake up and try to be like white people we are not your enemy, you are.

1. Betty Boop says:

A wonderful black woman from Gainesville, Tx who is now 107 years old and still sharp as a tack, once told me “The ONLY difference between the races are the ones we create for ourselves!”

66. darrell says:

price should have been reintroduced to the collar and whip 20 years ago.

67. Bart Townsend says:

I am in Fort Worth laughing my head off. I hope ole John Willey gets raped in jail. I hope they take everything he has done and put it before the people of Oak Cliff. That way when he gets out they will “pop a cap” in his butt. JWP IS a crook, IS a racist, and USES the ignorance of the people of Oak Cliff to keep him in his place where he rapes the community out of prestige, self esteen, class, and the funds to make it a better place. I truly hope he rots in jail and enjoys his long long stay in hell.

68. Sambo says:

I guess keeping it real isn’t working out.

69. Stumps says:

Very good start.

70. Nisa says:

Why does it always come down to race? People don’t care if one happens to be the color green (that’s how silly the color card is) what citizens don’t like is CORRUPTION. The longer people are in politics on any level…the harder it is to continually resist corruption tempatation. If he’s corrupt, it’s time to go!! Party is over. I think all politicians should have to take a lie-detector test every re-election.

71. dale says:

Ragsdale got caught burning a cross in her own yard….who’s the racist here?

72. ML says:

The FBI will give him a nice place to stay once is indicted for tax fraud and all his corn /rolled buddys will give him a warm reception in the Federal prison..Long time coming, but hope he finally gets what he deserves..

73. iknowtomuch says:

Fbi need to focus on Corruption in law Enforcement, Fort Worth Police, Arlington Police, and internal affairs. I personally know the corrupt Law Enforcement are drugging the good law enforcement to get away with their crimes.

When you wake up from the drug, you have no memory of what happen.

Everytime I talk to the right person about what I know the infomation is taken by drugging.

I don’t know anything about John W Price.

74. George Evershesky says:

The return of effectual and professional Dallas County leadership is right around the corner.

75. will Carr says:

Johny Wiley does not like white people but loves spending their hard earned greenbacks to keep gas in his Bently. Wiley thinks whites people owe him a living and a Bently because of slavery and is a shake down artist but not a good one like Al Sharpton the Reverend Jackson.

76. Bill Dodge says:

Those more to blame for Johy Wileys conduct through the years is the white establishment who did not speak out against his tirades to the taxpayers. The white liberals establishment will throw you under the bus when it comes to John Wiley and are to lilly livered and coward to tell him to quit acting like a child and be a pubic servant. John Wiley was allowed to act like a selfish imp and whites were so afraid of being called racist that he was allowed to do anything he wanted unrestrained and so you have what you have today.

77. Kheri Hines says:

Take a listen to a must hear podcast from internet radio show Center Stage lastnight. The camp of Commissioner John Wiley Price fired back. Vincent Hall, assistant to Commissioner Price took questions for almost 2 hours about the cars, money & real estate dealings that critics of Commissioner Price say proves wrongdoing. Hall asked that the public to wait for the facts to be revealed and NOT rush to judgment. He explained the media’s portrayal of Commissioner Price, is NOT who Price really is.

78. Suck it Price says:

JWP is a total bigot. He preaches hypocrisy, by condemning anyone who does not share his views and opinions and labels them as a racist. Yet this coward has blatantly made public racial comments towards caucasions. It’s a sad world when a black public figure such as JWP can get away with those insensitive, hypocritical, ignorant comments, yet the second a white man does Al Sharpton & the black media and public will immediately rush and push for an apology and resignation. There are no double standards here. The fact of the matter is, this man, regardless of his skin color, has been accused many times of assault, has a history with violence, and has publicly spoken out against the Caucasion race, thus showing us that he is indeed a hateful, vindictive individual. He suspiciously has $100,000 in a safe in his home, and several luxury vehicles, homes, and other expensive items that are just entirely questionable on a $106,000 salary. If anyone is defending this man it is sheerly because they share the same skin color. You are defending a person who stands for everything you hate- racism. To me, his skin color is irrelevant. He is crooked and I guarantee will be indicted very soon. As for all the blacks playing the racial card, you are yourself supporting a racist. It’s unfortunate these people can be so bias and overlook this criminal because they share the same skin color. If this were a white man making obscene and racist comments he would have been forced to resign- that’s just the sad truth. Again, we all in support of recalling this piece of trash are going to be laughing real soon when he’s indicted, and it will happen too.

Comments are closed.