FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – Toys-R-Us is already gearing up for the holiday season.
On Tuesday, the company released a list of what it believes will be the 15 most popular toys. Remember Tickle Me Elmo? This year there’s Let’s Rock Elmo, which comes armed with a drum, tambourine and microphone.
My Keepon is a bright yellow blob-like robot that dances to music. And then there’s Air Swimmers Extreme, the inflatable fish and shark balloons that are radio controlled and look like they’re swimming through the air.
The 15 toys on the Toys R Us list are:
- Air Hogs Hyper Actives by Spin Master, $49.99.
- Air Swimmers Extreme by Animal Planet, $49.99.
- Lalaloopsy Silly Hair dolls by MGA Entertainment, $34.99.
- LeapPad Explorer by Leapfrog, $99.99.
- Monster High Fearleading 3-Pack by Mattel, $42.99.
- Moshi Monsters Moshling Mini-Figures 3-pack by Spin Master, $5.99.
- My Keepon by Wow! Stuff, $39.99.
- Nerf Vortex Vigilon by Hasbro, $24.99.
- Ninjago Lightning Dragon Battle by Lego Systems Inc., $79.99.
- Poppin’ Park Elefun Busy Ball Popper by Hasbro’s Playskool, $29.99.
- Power Wheels Dune Racer by Mattel’s Fisher-Price: $279.99.
- Radica Fijit Friends by Mattel, $49.99.
- Sesame Street Let’s Rock! Elmo by Hasbro, $69.99.
- “Skylanders: Spyro’s Adventure,” by Activision, $69.99.
- The Trash Pack Garbage Truck by Moose Toys, $19.99.
Toys R Us Inc., based in Wayne, N.J., is the largest U.S. specialty toy retailer.