NFL: Philadelphia Eagles vs Dallas Cowboys on 105.3 The Fan | Online UpdatesLocal Picks | Pick'em To Win | Cowboys News

Local

Space Heater Fire Destroys Kennedale Mobile Home

View Comments
ChuckSchechner Chuck Schechner
  Chuck is an award-winning reporter with decades of experience in...
Read More
photo22 Space Heater Fire Destroys Kennedale Mobile Home

CBSDFW Photo by Chuck Schechner

KENNEDALE (CBSDFW.COM) – A Kennedale couple will be homeless for Christmas after a space heater caught their mobile home on fire.

Kennedale Fire Chief Mike McMurray says a neighbor spotted smoke coming from the home Friday afternoon and called 911.

McMurray warns anyone using a space heater to keep it away from anything that might burn, including Christmas packages.

He says It’s a seasonal hazard firefighters see every year.

KRLD’s Chuck Schechner reports:

McMurray says no one was home when the fire broke out, but a couple dogs may have died.

photo23 Space Heater Fire Destroys Kennedale Mobile Home

CBSDFW Photo by Chuck Schechner

 

View Comments