FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM)A Tarrant County magistrate has reduced the bond for Michele Marie Williams — the Keller woman accused of shooting and killing her husband and then trying to cover up the crime with fictitious stories.

Originally bond for Williams, who is charged with First-Degree Murder and Tampering with or Fabricating Physical Evidence, was set at more than $500,000. Friday the judge reduced that amount to $85,000. Williams only needs to come up with 10-percent of that amount to be released.

Williams’ stepdaughter, Amy Slevin, said she is worried if her stepmother is released she might take off with her 4-year-old stepsister.

“Honestly, I’m kind of in fear for my little sister. I don’t know… I mean if she went this far who knows how far she’s gonna go,” Slevin said.

During the hearing Williams sat shaking, handcuffed and wearing leg chains. Her 25-year-old son was one of two witnesses to testify and he assured the judge his mother was not a flight risk.

Slevin said the murder of her father, Gregory Williams, was something the family never saw coming.

“She [WIlliams] had everything she wanted,” said Slevin. “She went from not having all that much to having just about everything she could get her hands on and you know, he trusted her.”

Gregory Williams was shot and killed on October 13 at a house inside a gated-community in Keller. That morning Michelle Williams made a hysterical 911 call claiming a man had come into the house, shot her husband and hit her in the head.

Officers arrived and found Gregory Williams in bed with a single gunshot wound to the head – what they didn’t find was any evidence of forced entry. As the investigation went on a K-9 officer found no indication that anyone else, besides the Williams family, had been in the house.

When police spoke with Michele Williams again her story changed and she then claimed her husband had committed suicide. The 42-year-old woman alleged she had cleaned up evidence, made pry marks on the door and hit herself in the face all to keep her young daughter from knowing her dad had killed himself.

The Tarrant County Medical Examiner later ruled the death of Gregory Williams a homicide.

Of seeing her stepmother cry briefly during the hearing on Friday Slevin said, “I think it was fake, just like her 911 call was fake. I can tell it in her voice.”

Jack Strickland, the prosecutor in the case, didn’t oppose the bail reduction that will likely lead to Williams release.

“The conditions have been set,” he said. “The amount of bond has been set and if she chooses to post bond well that’s a decision she can make.”

If released Williams will have to adhere to several conditions — including having to wear a GPS monitor to track her whereabouts. She must also surrender her passport.