DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Apparently Dallas is a good city to sniff around in. That is if you consider their recent ranking among the “Smelliest Cities on the Planet.”
Dallas squeaked in as the 10th smelliest – but in a good way.
The writer begins by saying, “Dallas is one of the strangest scents I have ever encountered,” which would make you think things are headed downhill, but they’re not.
Apparently the mixture of concrete, car exhaust and Live Oak trees is something other cities can only hope to aspire to.
A few other good smelling cities included London, Rome and New Orleans.
The city of Los Angeles took the #1 spot of best smelling city.
As far as the worst smelling cities, apparently there was no need to cite five or 10 of them. Paris (France, not Texas) was hands down the worst smelling city.
Also Check Out:
- App Guides Users Away From High Crime Areas
- Plant Investigated for Dumping Pig Blood In River
- Cuban Among Bidders For L.A. Dodgers
- Dublin Dr. Pepper Fans Furious At Company
- North Texas Woman Found Dead On Tanning Bed