NEW YORK (CBS SPORTS) - Shockingly unable to get a deal with the Oakland Athletics by asking on Twitter, Jose Canseco is headed to Mexico in an attempt to restart his baseball career. Canseco, 47, earned a tryout with the Quintana Roo Tigers of the Mexican League, the team announced on Sunday. The former MVP and Rookie of the Year had taken to Twitter to beg A’s general manager Billy Beane for a tryout earlier this offseason. Beane, obviously, didn’t bite.
Also Check Out:
- Broken Club Critically Injures Fort Worth Golfer
- Country Superstar Randy Travis Arrested For Public Intoxication
- DART Officer Says Crucifix Saved Her Life During Shooting
- Sheriff Arrests Parents Of Toddler Mauled By Dogs
- Khloe Questions Kat Graham About Kardashian Crush