COLUMBIA, Mo. (AP) - Kelsey Bone scored 14 points and Alexia Standish added 11, including two critical free throws, as No. 14 Texas A&M rallied to beat Missouri 56-52 on Tuesday night.
The Aggies (18-6, 9-4 Big 12), trying to bounce back from a 71-48 loss Saturday at No. 1 Baylor, trailed 50-45 when Morgan Eye made a 3-pointer for Missouri with 4:14 to play. Texas A&M scored the next 11 points, taking the lead for good on Tyra White’s basket with 51 seconds to play, to deny Missouri its first Big 12 win this season.
Standish made a pair of free throws with 22 seconds left and Adaora Elonu added two more with 9 seconds remaining for A&M.
Christine Flores led the Tigers (10-14, 0-13) with 20 points and Eye scored 19.
(© Copyright 2011 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- Broken Club Critically Injures Fort Worth Golfer
- Country Superstar Randy Travis Arrested For Public Intoxication
- DART Officer Says Crucifix Saved Her Life During Shooting
- Sheriff Arrests Parents Of Toddler Mauled By Dogs
- Khloe Questions Kat Graham About Kardashian Crush