DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM)- If you live in Texas chances are you’ve traveled through Dallas Love Field Airport. The city-owned public airport offers hundreds of flights per day and is the home of Southwest Airlines. Naturally there are parts of the airports where the public isn’t permitted, but CBS 11 News got to go behind the scenes to get a firsthand look at everything from the command center, to baggage handling and an airplane cockpit. CBS 11 was even on the tarmac with workers. Check out the videos below.
Also Check Out:
- Drug Bust Ends With 17 TCU Students Arrested
- Some Offended By Half-Staff Flag For Whitney Houston
- Son Of Willie Nelson Works To Make His Own Mark
- Call Of Duty Game Leads To Prank Lewisville 911 Call
- DART Officer Says Crucifix Saved Her Life During Shooting