NEW YORK (AP) - Lindsay Lohan’s comeback trail is leading her to “Saturday Night Live.”
NBC says the troubled actress, whose career in recent years has been upstaged by legal and personal problems, will serve as guest host of “SNL” on March 3. The network said Sunday that the musical guest that night will be Jack White.
It will be Lohan’s fourth turn as host of the late-night comedy show. She presided in 2004, 2005 and 2006, before her career faltered. In recent years, she has mostly been in the public eye in connection with her multiple arrests and episodes of substance abuse. In December, she appeared in Playboy magazine in a mostly nude pictorial.
(© Copyright 2011 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- Drug Bust Ends With 17 TCU Students Arrested
- Some Offended By Half-Staff Flag For Whitney Houston
- Son Of Willie Nelson Works To Make His Own Mark
- Call Of Duty Game Leads To Prank Lewisville 911 Call
- DART Officer Says Crucifix Saved Her Life During Shooting