GRAPEVINE (AP) – The conference commissioners who run the BCS have wrapped up two days of meetings with plenty of options still to consider. They are still far from any final decisions on changes to college football’s postseason and how to determine a champion.
Big Ten Commissioner Jim Delany says the group is trying to understand all the pieces to be considered. He says the process is just beginning.
The 11 conference commissioners and Notre Dame’s athletic director met with BCS Executive Director Bill Hancock on Wednesday at a hotel at Dallas-Fort Worth Airport. They are scheduled to meet there again March 26.
In a joint statement, they described their meetings as productive and have a self-imposed deadline of “sometime this summer” to decide what changes to propose.
(Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)
Also Check Out:
- Sign Linguage: The Best Jeremy Lin Fan Signs
- Drug Bust Ends With 17 TCU Students Arrested
- Some Offended By Half-Staff Flag For Whitney Houston
- Son Of Willie Nelson Works To Make His Own Mark
- Call Of Duty Game Leads To Prank Lewisville 911 Call