INDIANAPOLIS (AP) – NFL scouts can dismiss the rumors of the incredibly shrinking Heisman Trophy winner.
Baylor quarterback Robert Griffin III measured in at 6-foot-2 3/8 and 223 pounds at the NFL’s annual scouting combine.
The biggest concern about Griffin’s pro future was whether he would come in at less than 6-1. So Griffin had some fun with it.
He mentioned his height three times while speaking with reporters, bringing it up again when asked about comparisons between himself and Cam Newton. Griffin acknowledged Newton was bigger, citing his height and weight, before mentioning his own measurements.
Griffin says he was listed at 6-4 and 200 pounds in high school and has been accused of shrinking and gaining weight since then.
(Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)
Also Check Out:
- Fed Up With Menu, Texas Students Stage Lunchroom Boycott
- Texas Ranchers Face New Cattle Rustling Threat
- Woman Details Escaping Enslavement In Texas Home
- Some Offended By Half-Staff Flag For Whitney Houston
- Call Of Duty Game Leads To Prank Lewisville 911 Call