DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) - The Dallas Arboretum has been a public garden for the last 30 years, and it attracts nearly 700,000 visitors — and more than 275 weddings — each year. The beauty of the Dallas Arboretum is in full bloom, but maintaining the 66-acre garden is a major task. CBS 11 News went behind-the-scenes at the Dallas Arboretum to find out what it takes to make the places so lovely and awe-inspiring.
Also Check Out:
- Fed Up With Menu, Texas Students Stage Lunchroom Boycott
- Texas Ranchers Face New Cattle Rustling Threat
- Woman Details Escaping Enslavement In Texas Home
- Some Offended By Half-Staff Flag For Whitney Houston
- Call Of Duty Game Leads To Prank Lewisville 911 Call