For more trusted health
news and information,
visit CBS DFW's
TYLER (AP) - A customer hospitalized by an East Texas beautician’s breast enhancement injections says the clear gel used oozed from the injection site until the beautician sealed the puncture with cotton and Super Glue.
Sheena Bradford was hospitalized with severe chest pain after the injection administered at Carmel Foster’s Tyler beauty shop. In a police affidavit, Bradford said Foster injected her with 12 syringes filled with the unknown clear gel on Feb. 15, her breasts immediately became swollen and the gel oozed from the site’s holes until Foster sealed them.
Two days later, Bradford was hospitalized with what doctors diagnosed as built-up blood and air in her lungs. Foster’s charged with two counts of practicing medicine without a license and is in Smith County Jail in Tyler. Jail records list no attorney.
(© Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- Fort Worth Naked Man Sentenced To 18 Years In Prison
- Rockwall Doc Charged In Biggest U.S. Healthcare Fraud Ever
- 3rd Party Companies Making Billions Off Unauthorized Phone Charges
- Woman Details Escaping Enslavement In Texas Home
- Fed Up With Menu, Students Stage Lunchroom Boycott