DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – A teenager suffered life-threatening injuries after being shot multiple times by a teen wearing a black shirt and khaki pants in a parking lot of a North Dallas apartment complex.
A sergeant at the scene confirmed the shooting and said police are looking for the suspect. He said the victim was 15-years-old and was taken to Parkland Hospital. Witnesses say they heard four to five gunshots and police said the boy was hit in the arm, chest and hip area.
Police responded to the call at the apartment at 5519 Alpha Road near LBJ Freeway and the Dallas North Tollway just after 8 p.m. The officer says the suspect approached the victim, shot him and ran away.
The suspect was last seen running from the complex with the gun in his hand.
Police say the boy’s mother heard her child screaming. The gang unit was called to the scene, although authorities did not know the motive.
Also Check Out:
- Fort Worth Naked Man Sentenced To 18 Years In Prison
- Rockwall Doc Charged In Biggest U.S. Healthcare Fraud Ever
- 3rd Party Companies Making Billions Off Unauthorized Phone Charges
- Woman Details Escaping Enslavement In Texas Home
- Fed Up With Menu, Students Stage Lunchroom Boycott