NEW YORK (CBS NEWS) - Justin Bieber will turn 18 on Thursday, and the birthday celebrations are already rolling out for the Canadian star.
In honor of Bieber’s March 1 birthday, fans will try to break a Guinness World Record for “Most Social Media Messages Within 24 Hours.” His fans — called “Beliebers” — are being asked by AgencyNet to visit HappyBirthdayJustinBieber.com on Thursday to receive a specific message to post on social media sites in hopes of reaching 209,772 — the number needed to break the existing record.
Bieber is currently dating Grand Prairie native Selena Gomez, who will turn 20 this summer.
Also Check Out:
- Fort Worth Naked Man Sentenced To 18 Years In Prison
- Rockwall Doc Charged In Biggest U.S. Healthcare Fraud Ever
- 3rd Party Companies Making Billions Off Unauthorized Phone Charges
- Woman Details Escaping Enslavement In Texas Home
- Fed Up With Menu, Students Stage Lunchroom Boycott