From Dallas Mavericks
DALLAS (AP) – Dirk Nowitzki scored a season-high 40 points and the Dallas Mavericks beat the Utah Jazz 102-96 on Saturday night to snap a four-game losing streak.
Nowitzki scored 10 points in the fourth quarter as the Mavericks turned away a late rally by the Jazz, who sliced a 23-point deficit down to five points.
Dallas forward Lamar Odom played for the first time after missing four games because of a family matter and personal reasons.
Odom was supposed to play Saturday night in the NBA Development League. Instead, he was recalled to play against the Jazz and scored nine points in 18 minutes.
LISTEN: Coach Rick Carlisle post game interview (iPad/iPhone – click here)
Paul Millsap scored 24 points and Derrick Favors added 14 points for Utah, which beat the Miami Heat on Friday night.
LISTEN: Lamar Odom post game interview (iPad/iPhone – click here)
(Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)
Also Check Out:
- Fort Worth Naked Man Sentenced To 18 Years In Prison
- Rockwall Doc Charged In Biggest U.S. Healthcare Fraud Ever
- 3rd Party Companies Making Billions Off Unauthorized Phone Charges
- Woman Details Escaping Enslavement In Texas Home
- Fed Up With Menu, Students Stage Lunchroom Boycott