DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) - North Texans will get a unique opportunity to see a rare sight starting Saturday, when animals from Australia come to the Dallas Zoo. Koalas are the main attraction, as only 10 zoos feature the adorable little animals. But wallabies and kangaroos will also be on exhibit for both kids and adults to see and enjoy. One cute baby kangaroo named Hopper stopped by the CBS 11 News studio in Fort Worth early on Tuesday morning, and anchor Keith Garvin got the chance to feed the hungry little girl. Check out the videos below to see Hopper’s visit.
Also Check Out:
- Texas Nurse Accused Of Killing Patients With Bleach IVs
- 55-Year-Old Grandma Wants To Be Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader
- Parents Use Hidden Camera To Capture Abuse Of Autistic Son
- Fort Worth Naked Man Sentenced To 18 Years In Prison
- Fed Up With Menu, Students Stage Lunchroom Boycott