FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – First a Fort Worth jury convicted a 40-year-old man of sexually assaulting his girlfriend’s six and 10 year old daughters, then they sent him to prison for life.
Mannix Todd was convicted on two counts of aggravated sexual assault of a child. It only took 15 minutes for the jury to sentence Todd to life in prison on each of the two counts.
During the trial it was revealed that Todd had left his 63-year-old common-law wife to move in with a younger woman who lived across the street.
The two young girls were the daughter’s of the new girlfriend.
A Tarrant County Assistant District Attorney said, “This defendant stole the innocence of two young girls and the jury made sure he has a long time to reflect on his heinous acts.”
Todd was also convicted of indecency-fondling for molesting the 10-year-old girl. He received a 50-year sentence for that charge.
All of the sentences will run concurrently.
Also Check Out:
- Texas Nurse Accused Of Killing Patients With Bleach IVs
- 55-Year-Old Grandma Wants To Be Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader
- Parents Use Hidden Camera To Capture Abuse Of Autistic Son
- Fort Worth Naked Man Sentenced To 18 Years In Prison
- Fed Up With Menu, Students Stage Lunchroom Boycott