DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – One person is dead after a shooting near a Dallas gentlemen’s club.
Police were called to the intersection of Lombardy and Wire Way, around 2:30 a.m.
Investigators believe a disturbance inside Club Onyx, in northwest Dallas, spilled outside and ultimately ended with gunfire.
At least three shots were fired into an SUV, shattering the passenger side window.
An unidentified man inside the SUV was shot in the head and taken to Parkland Hospital. He was pronounced dead a few hours later.
Another car was reportedly seen leaving the scene, but few other details on the shooting were known.
Police have released no information about suspects or a possible motive for the shooting.
Also Check Out:
- Police Given Direct Line To Cell Phone Searches
- Viewers Get Phone Bill Credits After CBS 11 Investigation
- Justin Bieber Tweets Out Dallas Phone Number
- Carjacking Victim Wants Dog Back For Special Needs Brother
- Texas Nurse Accused Of Killing Patients With Bleach IVs