DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – “21 Jump Street” is a big screen remake of the 1980’s TV show starring Johnny Depp. This time, Jonah Hill and Channing Tatum play the officers who are sent back to high school as narcotics agents. Watch for some fantastic cameos by stars of the original TV series.
That’s Dave Franco playing the popular boy in high school. If he looks familiar, it’s probably because he is James Franco’s little brother.
If you’d like to find local show times click here, but first listen to what KRLD Film Critic Julie Fisk has to say about “21 Jump Street.”
LISTEN: Julie Fisk reviews “21 Jump Street” (iPad iPhone click here)
TRAILER “21 Jump Street”
(Copyright 2012 CBS Local. All Rights Reserved.)
Also Check Out:
- Texas Nurse Accused Of Killing Patients With Bleach IVs
- 55-Year-Old Grandma Wants To Be Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader
- Parents Use Hidden Camera To Capture Abuse Of Autistic Son
- Fort Worth Naked Man Sentenced To 18 Years In Prison
- Fed Up With Menu, Students Stage Lunchroom Boycott