DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) - Police in Dallas are investigating a fatal shooting in the west Oak Cliff area. Officers were called to the 4600 block of Lizzy Drive just after 1:00 a.m. Monday morning. When they arrived, authorities found a man dead inside a home.
According to officials, four males approached the man’s daughter outside of the home and forced her inside. Some type of confrontation then took place inside the home and the victim was shot in a bedroom.
The victim has been identified as 54-year-old Jessie Barragan. No arrests have been made in the case.
Also Check Out:
- Police Given Direct Line To Cell Phone Searches
- Viewers Get Phone Bill Credits After CBS 11 Investigation
- Justin Bieber Tweets Out Dallas Phone Number
- Carjacking Victim Wants Dog Back For Special Needs Brother
- Texas Nurse Accused Of Killing Patients With Bleach IVs