DALLAS (105.3 THE FAN) – It was an amazing day on Saturday March 17th as thousands of green-clad Fan fans came out to Greenville Ave in Dallas to celebrate the St. Patrick’s Day parade.
The day started out with a live Fan broadcast from the parade route.
When the parade kicked off it was beads, tortillas, marshmallows, silly string and jello shots!
Choppy, Troy and Jasmine were there and had to fill in Shan about what happened.
PLAY: New School recaps the St. Pat’s Day Parade (iPad iPhone click here)
Listen to New School, weekdays 5:30 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. on 105.3 The Fan
(© Copyright 2012 KRLD FM, 105.3 The Fan, CBS Local. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- Fed Up With Menu, Texas Students Stage Lunchroom Boycott
- Texas Ranchers Face New Cattle Rustling Threat
- Woman Details Escaping Enslavement In Texas Home
- Some Offended By Half-Staff Flag For Whitney Houston
- Call Of Duty Game Leads To Prank Lewisville 911 Call