DALLAS (105.3 THE FAN)– Rangers catcher Mike Napoli can’t quite figure out why Los Angeles Angels pitcher and former teammate C.J. Wilson felt the need to send his phone number out on Twitter.
“I guess from what I hear it was because I said I was going to hit a home run off of him,” Napoli said Monday.
Was what CJ did funny, or was it a total DB move?
PLAY: CJ Wilson pranks Mike Napoli
Listen to New School with Shan, RJ Jasmine & Troy – weekdays 5:30 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. on 105.3 The Fan
(© Copyright 2012 KRLD FM, 105.3 The Fan, CBS Local. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- Fed Up With Menu, Texas Students Stage Lunchroom Boycott
- Texas Ranchers Face New Cattle Rustling Threat
- Woman Details Escaping Enslavement In Texas Home
- Some Offended By Half-Staff Flag For Whitney Houston
- Call Of Duty Game Leads To Prank Lewisville 911 Call