WACO (AP) – Heisman Trophy winner Robert Griffin III has completed an impressive pro day performance.
With Washington Redskins owner Dan Snyder and coach Mike Shanahan among NFL personnel watching, Griffin was sharp on a scripted 51 passes he has been working on with quarterback consultant Terry Shea.
Griffin, who didn’t throw at the NFL combine last month, was at ease throughout his 30-minute session. He smiled, slapped the hands of his receivers _ including Baylor teammate and NFL prospect Kendall Wright _ and was precise on most throws.
Washington traded three first-round picks and a second-rounder to St. Louis for the No. 2 pick in next month’s NFL draft. That’s presumably to select Griffin since the Indianapolis Colts, now without Peyton Manning, are expected to take Andrew Luck from Stanford first overall.
(Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)
Also Check Out:
- Police Given Direct Line To Cell Phone Searches
- Viewers Get Phone Bill Credits After CBS 11 Investigation
- Justin Bieber Tweets Out Dallas Phone Number
- Carjacking Victim Wants Dog Back For Special Needs Brother
- Texas Nurse Accused Of Killing Patients With Bleach IVs