Filed underBusiness, Consumer, Entertainment, Family, Local, News, Syndicated Local, Tech, Travel, Watch + Listen
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) - Ready to get your motor running? The 2012 DFW Auto Show in Dallas is getting underway at the Dallas Convention Center. Auto show chairman Don Herring and Ford Fusion marketing manager Zack Nakos joined CBS 11 News before the show opened its doors to preview what will be on display this year, and CBS 11 News anchor Tracy Kornet spent Wednesday checking out the showroom floor. The show runs Wednesday through Sunday. You can purchase tickets online or at the door — $12 for adults and $5 for seniors, children under 12 are free. You can also click here to get a free coupon for $2 off the price of admission. CBS 11 is a proud sponsor of the show.
Also Check Out:
- AA Passenger Causes Disturbance After Leaving DFW Airport
- Bieber Tweet Overwhelms Dallas Grandmother With Frenzied Fans
- Viewers Get Phone Bill Credits After CBS 11 Investigation
- Carjacking Victim Wants Dog Back For Special Needs Brother
- Doctor Discusses Computer Vision Syndrome