NEW YORK (CBS NEWS) - The mobile app game “Angry Birds” has been downloaded 700 million times in a little more than two years. Now, the company that created the wildly addictive game is coming out with a new version, “Angry Birds Space,” placing those birds and pigs in zero gravity.
Media entrepreneur Randi Zuckerberg, former marketing director for the social media giant Facebook, called the new game fun, entertaining and like the older version, very addictive. “You can literally figure it out in two seconds,” she said. “It’s one of those games that is so easy to pick up and so impossible to put down.”
Zuckerberg said she has already downloaded the new version of the game. The game, she explained, places a particular focus on physics, using zero gravity, new super powers and enhanced graphics.
Also Check Out:
- AA Passenger Causes Disturbance After Leaving DFW Airport
- Bieber Tweet Overwhelms Dallas Grandmother With Frenzied Fans
- Viewers Get Phone Bill Credits After CBS 11 Investigation
- Carjacking Victim Wants Dog Back For Special Needs Brother
- Doctor Discusses Computer Vision Syndrome