From Dallas Cowboys
IRVING (AP) – The Dallas Cowboys have signed receiver Kevin Ogletree to a one-year contract.
Ogletree originally signed with the Cowboys as an undrafted free agent out of Virginia in 2009, he will compete for the role of No. 3 receiver behind Miles Austin and Dez Bryant after Laurent Robinson signed with Jacksonville.
In 31 career games that include one start, Ogletree has 25 catches for 294 yards.
(Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)
Also Check Out:
- AA Passenger Causes Disturbance After Leaving DFW Airport
- Bieber Tweet Overwhelms Dallas Grandmother With Frenzied Fans
- Viewers Get Phone Bill Credits After CBS 11 Investigation
- Carjacking Victim Wants Dog Back For Special Needs Brother
- Doctor Discusses Computer Vision Syndrome