DALLAS (105.3 THE FAN) – Following the New Orleans Saints getting hammered by NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell over “bounty-gate”, the league reached out to all teams and asked them to pledge not to take part in any pay-for-hit scheme.
Dallas Cowboys VP/COO Stephen Jones spoke with Elf about the leagues decision to punish the Saints so heavily and about how the Cowboys are handling the situation locally.
Jones also talked about some of the big contract moves the Cowboys are making in the off-season.
PLAY: Cowboys VP Stephen Jones with Elf on 105.3 The Fan (iPad iPhone click here)
Catch Elf weekdays 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. on 105.3 The Fan. Follow Elf on Twitter @iamElf
(© Copyright 2012 KRLD FM, 105.3 The Fan, CBS Local. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- Fed Up With Menu, Texas Students Stage Lunchroom Boycott
- Texas Ranchers Face New Cattle Rustling Threat
- Woman Details Escaping Enslavement In Texas Home
- Some Offended By Half-Staff Flag For Whitney Houston
- Call Of Duty Game Leads To Prank Lewisville 911 Call