SURPRISE, AZ (105.3 THE FAN) – MLB legend and Texas Rangers owner/President Nolan Ryan checked in with Elf & Friends on their last day in Surprise.
Nolan reflected on his days as a pitcher in the MLB and what Spring Training mean to him. He also told us about the Rangers choosing Neftali Feliz as the 5th starter and also commented on the latest baseball news coming out of Los Angeles.
“We didn’t think the Dodgers would bring something of that magnitude” said Rangers Owner/CEO Nolan Ryan when talking about the news that the LA Dodgers had been sold to an investment group headed by NBA legend Magic Johnson for $2 billion.
PLAY: Nolan Ryan with Elf & Friends on 105.3 The Fan (iPad iPhone click here)
Catch Elf weekdays 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. on 105.3 The Fan. Follow Elf on Twitter @iamElf
(© Copyright 2012 KRLD FM, 105.3 The Fan, CBS Local. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- Father Of Student Attacked In South Padre Wants Justice
- Are We Done With Lamar Odom?
- Perry’s Pages Overwhelmed With Women’s Health Questions
- Senator Challenges Texas’ Castle Law After Florida Shooting
- Texas Authorities Break Up Rural Moonshine Operation