(CBS News) – Clayton Osbon’s lawyer was to make his first appearance in federal court this morning. CBS News learned he was to appear at a courthouse in Amarillo.
The JetBlue pilot who had a mid-air meltdown last Tuesday is facing federal charges of interfering with the crew of the flight that was headed from New York to Las Vegas last Tuesday before making an emergency landing in Amarillo.
Osbon remains in a hospital there, facing charges of interfering with his own flight crew.
Newly-released, enhanced video shows Osbon being restrained on JetBlue flight 191.
And now, we’ve heard from his wife, Connye, who released a statement thanking those involved and asking for privacy.
Also Check Out:
- PD: Lewisville Man Kills Wife After Dog Defecates In House
- Charges Against JetBlue Captain Suspected Of In-Flight Disturbance
- Dallas Snake Sighting Prompts Park Warning
- 48,000 Sq. Ft. Texas Mansion Heads To Auction
- Perfect Attendance Will Equal New Car For FWISD Student