NEW ORLEANS (AP) – Jim Rome is still burning, it’s just that the passion has moved to a different place.
The successful sports television personality has taken his game to CBS, where his new daily sports show, “Rome,” debuts on the CBS Sports Network on Tuesday evening.
His new program will incorporate elements of his older shows, with guests from the worlds of sports and entertainment. There will also be panel elements and “devices I’ve never used,” he says, while refusing to give away what they might be until the show first airs.
Rome will also be involved in coverage of special events, such as the Final Four and the NFL, along with a show on the cable network Showtime that is scheduled for the fall.
(Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)
Also Check Out:
- PD: Lewisville Man Kills Wife After Dog Defecates In House
- Charges Against JetBlue Captain Suspected Of In-Flight Disturbance
- Dallas Snake Sighting Prompts Park Warning
- 48,000 Sq. Ft. Texas Mansion Heads To Auction
- Perfect Attendance Will Equal New Car For FWISD Student