NEW YORK (CBS SPORTS) - With New Orleans coach Sean Payton appealing his year-long suspension to NFL commissioner Roger Goodell, a hearing that will occur Tuesday, there are other worries for those who were involved with the Saints bounty program. True legal worries, perhaps. According to The Associated Press, the NFLPA has told the players involved in the case that they could face criminal charges and that the union has hired outside counsel just in case. The NFLPA has suggested to those players that when they’re interviewed by the NFL, they should have a lawyer and a union representative with them.
Also Check Out:
- PD: Lewisville Man Kills Wife After Dog Defecates In House
- Charges Against JetBlue Captain Suspected Of In-Flight Disturbance
- Dallas Snake Sighting Prompts Park Warning
- 48,000 Sq. Ft. Texas Mansion Heads To Auction
- Perfect Attendance Will Equal New Car For FWISD Student