(CBSDFW.COM/CBS News) – While a man indicted in Texas is among those on the FBI 10 Most Wanted List an alleged child pornographer has replaced Osama bin Laden as the number one most wanted fugitive.
Former private school teacher Eric Justin Toth, 29, has been on the run since 2008. Toth, wanted for allegedly possessing and producing child pornography, was last seen in Arizona and is believed to have traveled to a number of states.
The most wanted list also has another spot open, formerly held by captured Boston mobster James “Whitey” Bulger.
So how are “Most Wanted” fugitives selected?
Also Check Out:
- Man Jailed For Child Support For Baby That Wasn’t His
- Bullying Complaints Surface Against H.S. Football Coach
- Original Mud Run Participant Dies During Fort Worth Event
- Suspects Who Set Dallas Dog On Fire Wanted
- Dallas Home Invasion Ends With Deadly Shooting