Saints Should Be Severely Punished If Latest Allegations Are True
DALLAS (105.3 THE FAN/AP) – With the latest news that a joint Louisiana state police and FBI task force is investigating allegations that the New Orleans Saints set up general manager Mickey Loomis’ booth in the Superdome so he could listen in on opposing coaches – Shan is furious.
New School thinks that if these allegations are true they should be severely punished – or as the guys call it…”SMU’d”!
PLAY: New School wants the Saints to be SMU’d
Listen to New School with Shan, Choppy, Jasmine & Troy weekdays 5:30 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. on 105.3 The Fan. Follow Shan on Twitter @NewSchoolSS
(© Copyright 2012 KRLD FM, 105.3 The Fan, CBS Local. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- Man Jailed For Child Support For Baby That Wasn’t His
- Bullying Complaints Surface Against H.S. Football Coach
- Original Mud Run Participant Dies During Fort Worth Event
- Suspects Who Set Dallas Dog On Fire Wanted
- Dallas Home Invasion Ends With Deadly Shooting