NEW YORK (CBS NEWS) - Facebook updated figures for its S-1 filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission. New information about the social network’s purchase of Instagram and AOL patents were also revealed.
The social network now reports 901 million monthly active users, 300 million photos uploaded per day and 125 billion friendships. The filing also shows that 488 million people access Facebook via mobile products.
Previously, Facebook reported 845 million monthly active users, 250 million photos uploaded per day and 100 billion friendships when it filed for its initial public offering in February.
Also Check Out:
- IHOP Sued After Firing 4 Muslim Managers
- Plano Mom Creates App To Help Son’s Autism
- Man Jailed For Child Support For Baby That Wasn’t His
- Former Mavs Prospect Goes From Homeless To Published Author
- Union Members Vote To Strike Against Lockheed