Reporting J.D. Miles
Cowboys CentralShop for Cowboys Gear
Buy Cowboys Tickets
PROSPER (CBSDFW.COM) – A McKinney law firm that represents the town of Prosper in legal matters has removed itself from advising the police department in its investigating of allegations involving Deion Sanders and his estranged wife.
Attorneys representing Pilar Sanders publicly complained that the Abernathy, Roeder, Boyd and Joplin law firm had a conflict of interest because it was representing Deion Sanders and his daughter in a civil lawsuit between them and Pilar.
Prosper Police were called to the couple’s home one week ago after a domestic disturbance involving the former Dallas Cowboy and his wife who have filed for divorce.
Both accused the other of domestic violence but only Pilar Sanders was arrested which led to claims that the city was unfairly siding with Deion.
Sources say the new law firm now advising Prosper Police is Phillips and Epperson.
Also Check Out:
- UT Southwestern Doctors Make Obesity Breakthrough
- Parents Of Special Needs Child Say Their Boy Was Restrained
- Tossed Ball At Rangers Game Causes Uproar
- Dallas Woman Jailed After Man Found Castrated
- Friend’s Advice For Deion & Pilar: “Stop!”