NEW YORK (CBS SPORTS) - The Bills have been busy bees this offseason, making a splash in free agency and then putting together a pretty solid draft that helped out both sides of the ball. Concerns still remain, to a degree, about Ryan Fitzpatrick, and Buffalo might be taking a shot on a guy with some upside in Vince Young for depth at the quarterback position.
At least, the Bills are going to work out Young anyway, according to the team’s official Twitter feed.
The move by Young to go to Buffalo is a bit surprising since he recently stated that he “definitely” thinks he’s still a starter, although perhaps the Bills simply represent the best opportunity for redemption.
Young went to the Eagles in 2011, but drew unwanted attention with his infamous comments about Philly being a “dream team.” And he did get action there, but it was clear that it either wasn’t a good fit or he didn’t have a whole lot left in the tank.
Also Check Out:
- UT Southwestern Doctors Make Obesity Breakthrough
- Parents Of Special Needs Child Say Their Boy Was Restrained
- Tossed Ball At Rangers Game Causes Uproar
- Dallas Woman Jailed After Man Found Castrated
- Friend’s Advice For Deion & Pilar: “Stop!”