Cowboys CentralShop for Cowboys Gear
Buy Cowboys Tickets
GREAT FALLS, Mont. (AP) - Ryan Leaf is to be arraigned on charges that the former NFL quarterback broke into two homes in Montana and stole prescription drugs.
Leaf has been jailed in the Cascade County Detention Center since his second arrest in three days on April 2.
He will appear in court Thursday morning to enter a plea on two counts of burglary and two counts of criminal possession of a dangerous drug.
Authorities in Texas also have issued arrest warrants for Leaf, saying he is a fugitive from justice.
The Texas prosecutor who brokered a 10-year probationary sentence for Leaf two years ago on drug and burglary charges filed a motion to revoke Leaf’s probation earlier this month.
(© Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- UT Southwestern Doctors Make Obesity Breakthrough
- Parents Of Special Needs Child Say Their Boy Was Restrained
- Tossed Ball At Rangers Game Causes Uproar
- Dallas Woman Jailed After Man Found Castrated
- Friend’s Advice For Deion & Pilar: “Stop!”