DALLAS (105.3 THE FAN) – With the shocking and sad news coming out about the death of NFL great Junior Seau, many people wonder if the “jarring hits” and concussions led to his depression and ultimate suicide.
Arnie thinks the NFL needs to do something and be more concerned about protecting it’s players.
PLAY: The NFL needs to protect it’s players
*Listen to Arnie Spanier weeknights on 105.3 The Fan 10:00 p.m. – 1:00 a.m. Follow Arnie on Twitter @StinkinGenius1
(© Copyright 2012 KRLD FM, 105.3 The Fan, CBS Local. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- UT Southwestern Doctors Make Obesity Breakthrough
- Parents Of Special Needs Child Say Their Boy Was Restrained
- Tossed Ball At Rangers Game Causes Uproar
- Dallas Woman Jailed After Man Found Castrated
- Friend’s Advice For Deion & Pilar: “Stop!”