DALLAS (105.3 THE FAN) – Mariano Rivera was shagging fly balls Thursday night before the Yankees’ loss in Kansas City — as he always does — when he collapsed in a heap on the warning track, grimacing in pain and rubbing his right knee.
It sounds like this could be a career ending injury for the famed Yankees pitcher – so New School reached out to Choppy Sr for his reaction to the news.
PLAY: Choppy Sr on Mariano Rivera
*Listen to New School with Shan, Choppy, Jasmine & Troy weekdays 5:30 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. on 105.3 The Fan. Follow Jasmine on Twitter @JasmineSadry
(© Copyright 2012 KRLD FM, 105.3 The Fan, CBS Local. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- UT Southwestern Doctors Make Obesity Breakthrough
- Parents Of Special Needs Child Say Their Boy Was Restrained
- Tossed Ball At Rangers Game Causes Uproar
- Dallas Woman Jailed After Man Found Castrated
- Friend’s Advice For Deion & Pilar: “Stop!”