FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) - The 20th annual Taste Addison event gets underway on Friday, and a lot more than food will be featured at the popular North Texas festival. An amazing collection of local bands are among the featured entertainment, including Blacktop Gypsy. The group stopped by the CBS 11 News studio on Thursday morning to offer a sampling of what they’ll play this weekend. Watch the videos below to see the full interview with the band, and their special live performance.
Also Check Out:
- PD: Teen Tried To Rob Officer At Police Station
- Parents Must Accompany Teens At Dallas Mall
- Dallas Man Racks Up 38,000,000 Airline Miles
- Powerful HOAs Leave Many Texans Feeling Homeless
- Woman Jailed For Trying To Fill Prescription