STARKVILLE, Miss. (AP) - Mississippi State and Baylor have agreed to cancel the two remaining basketball games in its contract.
The Clarion-Ledger reports Baylor was scheduled to visit Starkville in November before the Bulldogs traveled to Waco, Texas, in 2013. An MSU spokesman says the cancellation is a mutual decision and no money will exchange hands.
The Bulldogs and Bears played against each other at the American Airlines Center in Dallas last season. Baylor won 54-52.
(© Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- PD: Teen Tried To Rob Officer At Police Station
- Parents Must Accompany Teens At Dallas Mall
- Dallas Man Racks Up 38,000,000 Airline Miles
- Powerful HOAs Leave Many Texans Feeling Homeless
- Woman Jailed For Trying To Fill Prescription