NEW YORK (AP) - FC Dallas midfielder Brek Shea has been suspended three games by the MLS for kicking the ball at an assistant referee.
Shea also was fined an undisclosed amount Thursday by the league.
The incident happened in the first half last Saturday against Columbus.
Also suspended was Portland Timbers defender Mamadou Danso for one game. Danso was fined an undisclosed amount for striking Houston forward Calen Carr in the head in the second half Tuesday.
(© Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- PD: Teen Tried To Rob Officer At Police Station
- Parents Must Accompany Teens At Dallas Mall
- Dallas Man Racks Up 38,000,000 Airline Miles
- Powerful HOAs Leave Many Texans Feeling Homeless
- Woman Jailed For Trying To Fill Prescription