Tell Your Thoughts On ‘Humiliation Parenting’
NEW YORK (CBS) - Many parents know the frustration of disciplining a child who makes the same mistakes over and over again. Now, a growing number of parents are turning to an extreme tactic to get their kids to behave — public humiliation. Some parents argue that ‘humiliation parenting’ is the only way to actually teach their kids a lesson. But many experts believe that the improved behavior is only temporary, and that the humiliation does more harm in the long run.
What do you think? Vote in our poll and sound off in the comments section below!
Also Check Out:
- Satanic Markings Left On Car During Oil Change
- 17-Year-Old Gets Degree, Prepares For Grad School
- Foster Kids Abuse Case: “We Should Be Embarrassed”
- 60-Year-Old Woman Convicted For Dealing Drugs
- Woman Jailed For Trying To Fill Prescription