OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) – Oklahoma City police say a fight and shooting that wounded eight people – one critically – was not related to the Oklahoma City Thunder-Los Angeles Lakers NBA playoff game that had just ended.
Police Capt. Dexter Nelson said Tuesday that there have been no arrests in the Monday night shooting.
Nelson says witnesses reported seeing a group of females in an altercation with a group of males just before the shooting about 11:30 p.m. Monday.
Nelson says one person is hospitalized in critical condition and the other seven are in good condition.
The Thunder released a statement saying the team will work with police to review security and crowd control.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved)
Also Check Out:
- Satanic Markings Left On Car During Oil Change
- 17-Year-Old Gets Degree, Prepares For Grad School
- Foster Kids Abuse Case: “We Should Be Embarrassed”
- 60-Year-Old Woman Convicted For Dealing Drugs
- Woman Jailed For Trying To Fill Prescription