Cowboys CentralShop for Cowboys Gear
Buy Cowboys Tickets
NEW YORK (CBS SPORTS) - The month before the Dallas Cowboys traded up to No. 6 to draft Morris Claiborne, the former LSU cornerback had undergone surgery on his left wrist to repair ligament damaged he suffered against Alabama last November. Earlier this month, he had pins removed and he was placed in a soft cast.
Although there had been rumors that, despite the recovery time for surgery, he would be ready to begin participating in the team’s OTAs in June, you can forget about that, writes Bryan Broaddus of the team’s official website. He won’t be available until late July.
Also Check Out:
- Satanic Markings Left On Car During Oil Change
- 17-Year-Old Gets Degree, Prepares For Grad School
- Foster Kids Abuse Case: “We Should Be Embarrassed”
- 60-Year-Old Woman Convicted For Dealing Drugs
- Woman Jailed For Trying To Fill Prescription