Garrett: Cowboys No Plans To Trade CB Jenkins
Cowboys CentralShop for Cowboys Gear
Buy Cowboys Tickets
Sports Fan Insider
IRVING (AP) - Cowboys coach Jason Garrett says there are no plans to trade cornerback Mike Jenkins.
Jenkins has been recovering from offseason shoulder surgery in Florida and isn’t at the team’s first week of voluntary organized team activities.
There have been numerous reports that Jenkins, who is going into the final year of his contract, wants to be traded.
Garrett said Wednesday he expects Jenkins to be a big part of the team.
The Cowboys’ main offseason additions were cornerbacks. Brandon Carr got a $50 million, five-year deal in free agency, and Dallas traded up and gave up a second-round pick in the draft to get LSU All-America cornerback Morris Claiborne sixth overall.
Rookie receiver Danny Coale, the fifth-round pick, will have surgery Thursday on his broken left foot.
Also Check Out:
- PD: Teen Tried To Rob Officer At Police Station
- Parents Must Accompany Teens At Dallas Mall
- Dallas Man Racks Up 38,000,000 Airline Miles
- Powerful HOAs Leave Many Texans Feeling Homeless
- Woman Jailed For Trying To Fill Prescription