From Dallas Mavericks
DALLAS (CBSSPORTS.COM) – Lamar Odom is going to play basketball again.
After the Mavericks and Odom agreed to allow him to leave the team, Odom is still on roster with the Mavs. He’s owed $8.2 million next year, but can be bought out for $2.4 million.
Despite Odom’s personal troubles and inability to contribute to the Mavericks on any meaningful level, he’s going to be a popular target for teams trying to get him to buy in.
Early media reports say that one team which Odom could be interested in is the Knicks.
Also Check Out:
- Satanic Markings Left On Car During Oil Change
- 17-Year-Old Gets Degree, Prepares For Grad School
- Foster Kids Abuse Case: “We Should Be Embarrassed”
- 60-Year-Old Woman Convicted For Dealing Drugs
- Woman Jailed For Trying To Fill Prescription